Friday, April 23

Parks


This picture made me laugh. Its so a "Steve" face. We sometimes play on the playground. which reminds me of the days when we were dating and used to hang out at Liberty park and a couple other fun ones. I miss Slc parks. Its so weird and I never thought this would happen but I really did love Utah and miss it a lot. Its so fun to live in a place where at some point you always know of something fun going on. And there is always something.

We love living near a park here. That is where we go when we walk Sophie the dog. We can let her run without a leash cause technically it's not illegal. )I looked it up and someone who didn't care one way or the other must've wrote that one since it can be interpreted whichever way you want. So it is there we go but I did learn my lesson this week. Never ever let my dog play with another when it's on the leash. She was just fine for a moment as hung on tightly but without warning she took off the opposite direction from which I was facing and I tried to hold her back but I was totally off balance so I fell onto the asphalt path and got all torn up. So I now have a big scrape on each hand and on one of my knees there are 2 big ones. I would actually be happy with just the knee scrapes if I could but the hands are just driving me crazy. I can't even wash the dishes until the heal up better. Washing my face is a really interesting chore. So there it is. My dog is really really strong. She probably weighs about 70 pounds. and is a really good runner. Now she only gets to run if Steve will take her since the leash would burn my hands and I sometimes take her to the dog park which is nice since I don't have to do anything but sit and watch her run around and sniff dog butts and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment