Saturday, January 22

I can't leave well enough alone!


Remember this purse? Yep the one I was so proud of and made myself and people would compliment it everywhere I went, I decided I didn't like it so I totally dismantled it and remade it all pretty. I do this alot. I wish I could just do something perfect the first time, but I'm always looking for projects and when I'm not satisfied with something I have to fix it. Anyway I decided to buy some denim and remake it. I was much more careful about the sewing this time and made it so perfect that I don't think I'll ever be able take it apart. The main purpose behind this bag is carrying church stuff which is bulky and I like to have a bag big enough for everything. Isn't it pretty? I pulled the buckle for the strap off an old belt and I think it went so perfect with the denim!




6 comments:

  1. It's much better than the original, keep it this way looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Tamara. You are so clever with stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I especially love the strap/belt buckle design. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo super cute! I want one and I want u to make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking about making a few more and selling them on Etsy! We'll see first I have to fix the needle on my sewing machine. I'm not gentle enough and they keep breaking. If you sent me the fabric I would totally make one for you Bree!

    ReplyDelete