Monday, January 26

Portsmouth

This is our church and we rent the 1st 2 floors. and there is the missionary couple Bro. and Sis. Bruner and David and Stephen.

This is our Best Buy. I haven't been in yet but I've heard that its quite different. 
Here you can see the dock that was intact over half way out in October and since a hurricane storm it goes less 1/4 aof the way out.

I love the reflection on the rocks. So pretty.
So this is a tree for rent. Housing is so hard to find! Just kidding but I really don't know what's for rent.
This is us in front of the Indian River where they filmed part of the Pirates film.
I wonder how easy it would be to knock this boat over. It would be a fun game to try, maybe next weekend.
I love how in Portsmouth there are tons of boats on the beach. They get blown in by hurricanes. I thought this was a cool view of the shoreline there. 
There is a totally rusted boat on the shore here. Isn't this pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel like you are on vacation ALL day? It sure looks that way. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete