Wednesday, August 12

Celebrating 26 Years of Steve

This is the celebration of a whole s6 years of Steve. Now its true that I've been present for only about a year and a half, but hey 26 years is awesome no matter how much of it I got to take part in. So the hard part about medical school and birthdays is that they don't take kindly to working around your birthday plans. How rude is it that they put a practical exam on his day. And another mini exam 2 days later. So Steve had to take his test and then try to study on his birthday. We did do our best to have fun. I decorated the apartment while he was sleeping. and of course it had half fallen down when he saw it, but it was still cool. And then I picked him up and we went out for lunch and ice cream and just hung out for a bit at Port Lucaya. I sent him back to studying and then went home to make cupcakes and dinner.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! HAPPY STEVE DAY!
The cupcakes were so we could take our friends at school a treat kinda like in elementary school. It was kinda fun giving all the half dazed students cupcakes so they could shove more info into their already full heads for a few more hours. I did put candles in a cupcake and sang to him. Then back to studying. But we got to come home earlier to talk to his fam and then we played darts for a while. By the way I got him a magnetic dartboard so that is what we were using for darts. I was really tempted to draw a donkey on a giant piece of carboard and make him play pin the tail on the donkey. But then I remember that I'm not in elementary school anymore and even though kids get a kick out of it. he might give me a pity laugh but then it would be like ok lets move on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! HAPPY STEVE DAY!

I was thinking of kids when I hug these balloons in the hall but I still new he'd enjoy them, cause lets face it Steve is definitely still a kid.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! HAPPY STEVE DAY!

This last pic is just grand. This is my favorite Steve face. Maybe sometime I'll post a bunch of random ones and let ya'll decide your favorites. Hint hint I think I will!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! HAPPY STEVE DAY!
I think maybe this should be an annual holiday. Maybe every day on August 10th we'll celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment