Friday, August 14

Kool-Aid


I advance I apologize for the random topic. I love juice and I always have and sometimes water just doesn't do it for me. And holy carps it is expensive here. So instead I started buying Kool-Aid which is also quite tasty. But ya know what, Kool-Aid is always a winner. I've discovered that just because you like a fruit or the way it smells doesn't mean that its artificially a good flavor. For example I have discovered that Tangerine, mango, strawberry, black cherry and jamaica punch and a whole bucket of other flavors are terrible. They actually make me want to die before drinking them. I'd always assumed that if Kool-Aid made it a flavor then it was gonna be good. My family grew up with those awesome cups and the pitcher that you can redeem with Kool-Aid packets. Anyway my main thought was that always sticking with the basic flavors is good. Orange and grape and lemonade can't go wrong, but creativity beyond that is usually disgusting. Oh and off brands that are supposed to be just as good usually never are. So I hope this has been very educational for everyone. I certainly learned tons maybe more than Steve in medical school is learning!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but didn't Steve tell you that the coloring they use is carcinogenic? We have stopped drinking the packet drink mixes all together. Just to add information to your education :-)

    ReplyDelete