Tuesday, July 27

Medical School

So we found out this week that Steve has been accepted in the Synergy program which means (hold screams of excitement for drum roll) we are staying in SAGINAW! We are so excited to not have to move for a while. We love our house and ward there and we don't have to worry about what's next for a while. We don't have an exact time frame yet for how ling we'll be there, but we'll be there for long enough to get comfy! Anyway I just thought ya'll would like to know. Here are a few pictures that I wanted to share cause their pretty, but don't count on them having a reason for being in this post.

These flowers are not roses they look like a tropical flower and they grow on some bushy tree thing, and they're so beautiful!

We pass these 2 houses every day we take Sophie to the park and I just think they're so pretty.




1 comment:

  1. So you're not coming to Wisconsin? I'm happy for you but sad for me.

    ReplyDelete