Saturday, August 20

Chicago Rotation


So last march Steve had a rotation in Chicago for Pathology. I would have gone but we found a good deal on a hotel ($25 a night) and the reviews weren't promising, but when you have no money you take what you can get. So Steve went with out me and I stayed. It was right in the middle of the quilting class I took anyway and it would have been such a waste to not finish the class. (On a totally side note, I still haven't finished the quilt, but the top is done and its super cute. I just have to decide what I want to do to finish and scrape up the money to do it.) I'm so jealous that Steve is getting to go to all these cool places without me, but thats probably how he felt on the island when he had to study I got to explore with the other spouses.





 This is the device Steve uses to spy on the canadians. He's gonna use all his knowledge about them to build a moose robot that will take over the world and teach everyone how to skate and knit. 

 I can't tell if he's using brain control or mind control on those canadians in this one. 

 On our anniversary when we driving to Saginaw for the 1st time we stopped in Chicago and went to see a broadway play called "In the Heights". I had wanted to go skate on one of those outdoor rinks so badly but we were both super ill so we didn't go. Anyway I'm guessing that's the reason Steve took this next picture. One of these days I'm gonna go skate in central park in NY.

 On St. Patrick's day the dump green dye in the river and celebrate with green beers all around. anyway I'm guessing the dye didn't hold too long since Steve said that the water was pretty murky most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment