Friday, August 19

Smith Family Reunion 2011


So this summer was Steve's parents 50th Anniversary and we had a family reunion to celebrate. Now I'm from a family of 9 and I always thought my family was quite large, but his family takes the cake! There are 11 kids and over 50 grandchildren. It was a massive party the whole time we were there. So much fun. It was also fun cause I feel like I've gotten comfortable with this new family. I always take awhile to adjust to new things, but this family is so awesome that its hard to not fit in. (especially if you are also awesome :)

Part of our reunion was a family talent show and I caught the end of this adorable little dance on video!



Yes I know that I turned the camera sideways and seriously someone should invent a rotate video button. I know I'm not the only one who made this mistake.









Bishop Castle is for some reason a must see when we go to Colorado. Its this crazy castle that this guy that hates drinkers and politics is building.












 That's us living the life leaning on the mini castle/trash can.

































2 comments:

  1. It was a great time wasn't it? And you got some great pictures here.

    take care,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was super fun! and yes, i agree with you about the video rotation thing!

    ReplyDelete