Monday, July 27

Can you fix it? No but I have a phone.

So once again the Scooter is broken. Yeah big shocker. So I always just assume that when I hear a popping noise when I accelerate and that there's a rattling noise like the whole engine is being dragged across the road its bad. Of course its always better to put the stand up before you drive off but in the end that wasn't the noise I was hearing. Also I am just not strong enough or something to pull the scooter off its stand. It was super embarrassing when I tried cause the guy fixing it was watching and I burned my leg on the the pipes under it. awkward. So in the end it was good cause its fixed but I never know how much these things are supposed to cost and the guy wouldn't give me a price. He just keeps asking me what I think is good. How should I know? So I threw out a number and I'm still not sure if I over-payed him a lot or if I severly under-payed him. Oh well I'll just hope the scooter is fixed forever and that we don't have to go to him again so I won't have to pay more without a good price. I'm so ready for being back in the states. They give you estimates and its already set. Not a big deal I think.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh to be longing for the states...i remember that feeling! there are so many things that are done "differently" (without any sense whatsoever) on the islands, which is one of the things i missed the most. common sense and level-headed intelligence are a priceless comodity that you don't miss until its gone!

    ReplyDelete