Saturday, July 25

Wind Up Toy Race

So every time I see a wind up toy I remember the episode of Friends when they race the wind up toys to see who has to stay with Emma. I love it when the dog just barks and flips and makes Chandler and Monica lose. So so funny. So I've wanted to try this out for so long and finally I was in the vicinity of enough wind up toys to make it happen. Ok, so what. I was at a 2 year old's birthday party. kinda silly huh? but I even got the kids to get excited about it for a bit and we raced. I can't even remember who won, but it sure wasn't the frog who just leans over and then flips. The chickens were unpredictable cause they just hop all over and not necessarily forward. The caterpillar was the best. Not super fast but coulda walked a straight line drunk. Now its fun to find new wind up toys. My friend Geno and I found a crab who puts his claws pinchers down and slowly scoots sideways. Pretty awesome. I love simple pleasures they always make more fun than elaborate plans. Now I can cross wind up toys off my list of things to do before I die!

1 comment:

  1. aww i LOVE friends! its seriously my favorite show of all time.

    & now whenever i find a wind up toy i'll have to buy it & mail it to you. you could start a collection!!

    ReplyDelete