Wednesday, July 8

The Timid Asparagus

So yet another sunday goes by and this time we found this awesome abandoned house. That seems to happen a lot here. since the hurricanes, a lot of houses were left unfinished and there are a lot of damaged roofs. I also noticed that near our house there are tons of coul de sacs that have nothing in them just a dusty overgrown nothing around those circles. This is such a pretty building here.

We found a giant asparagus. I really haven't the slightest what this thing is but it is a really weird lookin' plant to be that big.
I realized that when I posted pictures of our apartment that I forgot to show the outside of our building. Its kinda funny cause the whole place sucked us in. We thought it was going to be so great and nice. We got here and it was really run down and under construction. They are repairing all the balconies. This week they got to our row. So I hate talking to workers. They always always try to hit on you and stare a lot. so today they came to our balcony and the windows were open. They stayed there for a really long time. And one of the windows doesn't have a screen and they were on both balconies and so I was stuck at our counter hiding behind the wall cause I was still in my pj's and I didn't want them to stare or chat. It was awkward and I guess I could have left but the windows were open I started to get paranoid about sttealing even though its unlikely. All in all it was such an awkward morning and stuffy and uncomfortable. Next time I'm invisa-girl.

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how you feel. even if they're nice people, they're still workers & i don't want to talk to them. by the way, when you master that invisigirl thing, share your secret, okay?

    ReplyDelete