Friday, June 25

Hiking Colorado

Since we've been married I've learned that one thing the Smith's are definitely good at is hiking. I'm cool with that since I love hiking too. (Except when sick) One of the hikes was straight up the mountain above Denise and Philip's house. It was kinda rough going since we weren't on a real trail for most of it. Just climbing a stream bed. but we made it to the top-ish. This is the one I was sick for so I wasn't all there, but it was pretty up there. Sophie adapted to Hiking quite well. though she was limping for a bit afterwards. Her paws weren't made to roam rocks too much.





Philip and me had fun egging the kids on so they ended up trying to float on this log down the creek. I figured it would immediately roll them over, but it decided sinking would be best.

We're the best :)

I'm not sure if these guys actually wanted to be in the picture but its too late now. Aren't they such a cute family. Lets play "Where's Waldo" with Steve.

Oh cactus flower

No comments:

Post a Comment