Thursday, June 24

Spring Leaps to Mind


Maybe I've figured it out now. All I have to do is edit the pictures on my computer save them to the external hard drive and then add them on Steve's laptop. So so simple. No? No. It's annoying and driving me mad but at least I can blog so its all good.


The first picture is a great one to show just how big our pup is. She is a good jumper and we really have high hopes of getting her to twirl in a circle on her hind legs. We'll see. The rest of these are pretty spring pictures I've taken. One thing I've noticed that is so different from Utah is how much the trees blossom here and the crazy amount of bumblebees everywhere. A few got stuck in our house and Steve had to kill them for me. One got drowned in the shower, thankfully I wasn't in there when it happened. He's a good husband!


Update on the uncertain things in our life. We are possibly about to be sent off to Atlanta Georgia for a elective rotation. It still just a possibility but we're tired of waiting so we kinda grab onto any thing that might happen. Steve is applying for the Saginaw program with Synergy here in Michigan and we will find out if we get it around the middle of July. And that's all we know. A whole lot of maybes is all that's going on here. We just sit back and are doing a lot of reading these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment