Friday, August 6

Martin Luther King Jr. National Monument



I get to stand in for Tony Bennett how cool is that.


Ghandi was honored here also.



This is the grave of Him and his wife.

The Eternal flame symbolizes the continuing effort to realize Dr. King's ideals for the "Beloved Community" which requires lasting personal commitment that cannot weaken when faced with obstacles.

The shotgun housing reminded me of the place the "Princess and the Frog" princess lived in at the beginning. They definitely didn't leave much room between houses and very little yard.


I guess I wasn't completely paying attention when I learned about Martin Luther king Jr. Since I really didn't know before this that he was from Atlanta and this is a picture of his house.


This car was pretty cool. It had to jump seats between the front and back seats that are kind of like stools. I guess it was used as a taxi and so they had extra seating put in.

Ok I know its cheesy but I wanted to do that hollywood famous thing with Sophie's paw prints. She protested a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment