Friday, August 6

Stone Mountain Park



Ah Peaches We're in Georgia and actually about to head home. (Thank goodness, Living in a hotel is not all its made up to be if it in fact does sound pleasant to anyone I would have to do some educating.)

Anyway Georgia really is amazing and its been fun. One of the first pictures I made Steve do was of him on his noble steed with the other southern legends.

Here is the Stone Mountain Park.


Over a very long amount of time they carved this into the mountain. It is a carving of General Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis.






This whoel moment really just kept meking me think of some movie where a guy with a Jamaican accent says "They south will rise again man."

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Tamara I love seeing all the cool places you go, it makes me feel like I know all about traveling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Stone Mountain! I love your pictures. They really are neat! I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful there! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete