Friday, October 1

Cholana

Ok so as you look at these and think how amazing I am as a photographer and how beautiful this girl is, you should know it was all her. Seriously she would just immediately do what would look good in a picture and all I had to do was snap the picture. So much fun.
Also for those of you wondering who the crazy this is. This is my Sister Cholana. She's an adopted Korean, who is Single. But don't wait too long if you're thinking you want to date her cause how long do you think this gorgeous girl will be on the market. She's a philosophy graduate from BYU and is currently writing her own fabulous book. She's got a great sense of humor and loves sports. (Do you know how rare it is to find a girl who likes going to games? Don't miss your chance.) Anywho I'm sorta joking since I don't know how she'll about this personal ad I just wrote for her, maybe its time to make the blog private so nobody sees this but family and friends. I'm just so proud of how these pics turned out and hope ya'll like 'em. If you've see this and want a date with her then give me a call, now screening for potential husbands.









No comments:

Post a Comment