Friday, October 1

Val And Billy

Here is my explanation for the next 3 posts. I had an idea that family pictures would be fun to take so while I was in Utah I took them all out to Saltair Palace and snapped a bunch of pictures. I discovered as I went that its much easier to take pictures when the sun isn't glaring in their eyes and that its also good to not darken the pictures on the camera too much, so in the end I took ok pictures. The people in the pictures are just awesome but the quality could have been better. Next time I'll do better and who knows, one of these days maybe I'll get real good and get an even awesomer camera and take awesomer pictures. For now I just have fun with it and am lucky enough to have family willing enough to play with me. I really wanted to take some pics by the railroad tracks out there but some bride took my idea and then we didn't have time to go back, what with kids wanting to explore more than sit for pictures and having to pee :) Hope you enjoy!



When we finally got Cole to smile he sure did shine! Such a funny kid. He says the most random things and is always shushing us when we start yelling and screaming during our card games. Hello he's trying to watch a movie. I think next time I take their pictures I need to get some really close shots of their faces. These 2 have the prettiest eyes ever. Such a fun family. Its nice to be related to people that you love hanging out with. We's the best!

This is the picture to show all the girls he brings home. Being a parent definitely has its benefits :)










No comments:

Post a Comment