Tuesday, December 28

Baby Mobile

Ok here it is the thing you have all been holding your breath in anticipation of. Oh, wait nobody really knew about it so no you haven't. My friend and I have been knocking this idea around for a while. I've finally decided to do it and here it is. I made a baby mobile one of many that I plan to make in the future and am now selling them on etsy.com. I'm super excited about it mainly cause I really like making these and its fun to think up money making schemes that might actually work. Here is a picture of my first project completed.

I got my inspiration from a gift bag I gave a friend that has this adorable whale on it. I've decided that whales are much cuter than those owls that everyone loves right now, but I actually love the owls too and will be working on those and a few other cute projects. Anyway if you'd like to see the listing here's a link and I hope you enjoy since I can't tell how much I love this. I actually want to keep it for myself, which happens with everything I make, but I figure I can always make another one so there's no harm in selling this one. Click here to see it; Baby Mobile

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! It is so stink'n cute! I'll spread the word about your etsy products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welling them on etsy hun- I think you meant selling. Good job Tamara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented Tamara!! It's so cute! Too bad my little guy is past the mobile phase, or I'd totally buy it from you!

    ReplyDelete