Wednesday, February 16

New Spice Rack

I found this Spice rack at an estate sale. And yes I know that I vowed never to go to those or garage sales again, but what can ya do! Anyway its was only 7$. and I probably could have talked her down if I knew how,but I don't so Thats still not bad. IT has these cute little glass jars for each spice and  I couldn't pass it up. 

S
 So I had to empty all the jars of old spices some of which were nasty others obviously not what the label said they were and here's hoping none of them were drugs :) That took over an hour with such teeny tiny jars. The jars didn't wan to dry either so I had to use a paper towel to finish the job. Sanded and painted the rack black filled the jars with my spices and Voila! Beautiful new spice rack in my kitchen. And I'm still waiting for the spicy smell to leave. Apparently filling jars puts a lot of scent in the air.

1 comment: