Wednesday, February 2

Snowfest 2011

(I always have to take a picture of some of the buildings in Frankenmuth because they make me feel like I'm ready to go yodeling in the swiss alps!)

 This year I went to Snowfest in Frankenmuth with the Roys and it was fun, but I was a little disappointed in the sculptures. They didn't have as many cool ones and they had less  ice sculptures that. Most of them were business logos and boring. But all in all it was a great day to be outside and we had fun! Here are the two ice sculptures I liked most.












 Angry robot,                     Happy Robot




 For those of you having a hard time deciphering this sculpture its a shipwreck.
 Yeah for the Roys. They really are so fun and brighten up my life every time I see them. They're mom is especially awesome. This is one of the families I teach piano lessons for. They always surprise me how fast they learn. 




 I just loved the detail they put on this Ice cream sundae. Looks delicious!






 And the girls all just had to sit in the butterfly chairs. so very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment