Friday, November 27

A Merry Ross Thanksgiving

So This is my first year not at my mom's house for Thanksgiving, but it was actually a pretty fun holiday. I gave myself a headache stressing over the pecan tarts that I didn't start as early in the day as I should have, but after that the dinner was fun. Its cool that Ross catered food for the holiday. Its not a normal Ross thing to do. Here in the Bahamas its so great because the fewer amounts of people make it so we know each other better and its more like a family.

Then they played guitar hero on their huge screens and Steve and I finished off by watching "Its A Wonderful Life". Now I'm excited (even more than I was before) to start christmas fun. I can't wait to be in the land where seasons change and I can't wait for snow. In case anyone wants to know. I will be coming back to the states on December 16th and Steve is coming back on the 19th. Then we will have a beautiful Christmas holiday interspersed with studying for Steve and a lot of road tripping for both of us. Any well I hope everyone else had a great holiday too.

1 comment:

  1. hey tamara! i didn't know you had a blog. Your life sounds so fun :)

    ReplyDelete