Wednesday, November 4

A November Halloween

This halloween was actually kinda boring. All the students were stuck glued to their computers because they have a test on monday. So I made Halloween sugar cookies and took them in for them to eat and I helped my friends with their costumes. Then on Nov 2 after their tests we went to a professors house for a party and it was really fun. I was so surprised that almost everyone wore a costume.
I was the "We can do it" poster girl, Geno was a gothic punk, and Raquel was Minnie Mouse. We looked soooo good!

Ben was leftovers and Steve was Juan Valdez.

Oh we so cute.

These are our friends Justin and Daniel. They are the nicest guys we know. I mentioned that one time I tried to be a tornado for Halloween but the strings I tied things on kept getting tangled. It was kinda cool when Justin pulled it off successfully.

Cute Alana flower

Alex was one of the Green day Guys.

Here are our other cool friends Lindsey the bee and Ashleigh the Genie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun!! We miss you guys so much.
    Love Kaydee & Ema

    ReplyDelete