Tuesday, November 24

Study Cave of Wonders

This is the room Steve studies and some of our friends. I'm sure they all drive each other crazy in turns. When a test is getting close it gets a little intense in here. I hang out with Steve some nights and reaad or watch movies on his computer. Its fun to just hang with these guys. The white board on the wall has become a tribute to all hopes and dreams. I've drawn autumn leaves and a snowman and now a island Santa on the board and all the students who ever enter the room draw themselves. The drawings are entertaining. There are about 20 countdowns on the board, including Ghana's Farmer day.






Since our Scooter is now dead to the world the only time to get groceries is when I visit campus at night because they have a shuttle that'll pick me up at home. Its kinda annoying cause we have to wait on other people to get things done, but we live with it and only for about 23 more days. I think! Oh well. The school is hosting Thanksgiving this week and I'm gonna make my beautiful pecan tarts again. I love Thanksgiving and this is the first year I haven't been at my mom's house for it. But there's no use in dreaming of that cause there won't be one there either. We already celebrated Thanksgiving with all the Canadian folk in October, but I'm up for round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment