Tuesday, March 10

Catching Waves at Coconut Beach

So this a great game that Steve and I did not invent. The goal is to ride the waves in without getting smashed on the shore. The waves were a bit too small to ride for long but its a fun game. Steve hit the rocks a lot. I don't swim strong enough to ride the waves, so I didn't hit the rocks. Ha! It was fun to watch him get wiped out and his arms and legs get whipped in circles in the waves. I love the day of the Mini (the tests they take that grade all the subjects they are taking.) there were tons of people out in the waves with us. Best swimming day ever.







2 comments:

  1. Totally jealous. You get to see and do the coolest things ever. Are you ever going to want to return to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also wondering the same thing? Coming back to Utah? I don't know..looks like you are having a blast out there!

    ReplyDelete