Monday, March 2

Thursday Playmates



So a bunch of us have started to hang out on thursday afternoons. Its fun cause we all get to hang out and a huge portion of the people bring kids so its just lots of playing.


What you lookin' At?




She's eating a styrofoam plate. Not exactly sanitary, but you know, that which does not kill us makes us stronger. 

This is Mermaid Marissa.

These 2 were so silly. A dog that Kemia was chasing stole a bag of crackers that they were eating and so they just picked up all the scraps left behind and ate those instead. It was funny because the dog was super sneaky about it. He was just walking around looking like he wasn't up to anything and then quick when Kemia ran at him he grabbed the bag and ran away.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yea, I finally get to see you guys. Even if it is on the computer. I was playing around with my blog and saw that I had you as a follower. Now forgive me but I really didn't know about following a blog until I saw this on my dashboard!! Still don't know what to do as far as that goes but I found you guys and will add you to mine. Do you have some pictures on here of your wedding. I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful blog and photos!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you do not know me... but i accidently stumbled upon your page... and just started looking at all of the photos and fell in love with your photography... i didnt read much because i dont want to invade your privacy... although i already have! =D

    great page... seriously...
    -Speshal

    ReplyDelete