Saturday, March 21

Lazy hazy Sunday

So Steve and I went on a sunday walk and I took some random pictures, all just for fun. It was just a random sunday. I get sick of taking the sunday nap, which apparently is called the 4th hour of church. I'd never heard that one before but its fitting, because I called a bunch of people yesterday and non one answered because they were in this 4th hour. I must be freakish but I'm not huge into naps. Only when necessary, I say. I wonder if this 4th hour is doctrine :) Its interesting and apparently an essential for most. Anyways this is month 3 for me on this island. Not a ton to report to the world except that life is a cookie and by the way. I made root beer cookies yesterday and they're pretty good, and I found out that you don't have to have dry ice to make root beer. Yeast is a perfect substitute and I plan on trying this out.   







This is Steve's official pout face. Isn't it lovely! Sometimes its followed by a sound. (Compliments of our friend Shane!)

No comments:

Post a Comment