Monday, March 30

Small Island Charm

Most streets here have no signs on them. You would never know we lived on Moo Cow Trail. But this road for some reason is host to multiple signs. The only problem is that Grammar is not Dominica's strong point. Have a read and enjoy. I know I do every time I see them.

So the gym at Ross is quite a piece of work. They sure make you work for it. As if working out isn't bad enough, they expect you to climb up all these stairs after to make sure your workout is thorough. So get in shape or you won't make it back to school. Or worse home! I guess I shouldn't complain I rarely go there because gyms are awful, but they also put the SGA there too. That where the ping pong tables are and the pool tables and fooseball and the movies you can rent. Its just wrong. I vote they put in an escalator, but it would probably rust over and be way out of the Ross budget so I guess we live on and deal with life's lovely little quirks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment