Wednesday, May 13

Cliff Jumping

So 1 day after our leg cramping hike to Boiling Lake a bunch of friends wanted to got to Bense Pool again since the students didn't go before. I guess guys like cliff jumping for some reason. I don't get it personally. So I should mention that I refused to go on this trip. My legs were still waking me up because they hurt. So I sent Steve. I also had  a lesson to prepare for Relief Society so I didn't mind not going. I'm scared of heights. 
So Steve has a love of crazy things. and cliff jumping is  one of them. He did flips and dives and belly flops and face flops and stomach flops. yeah he's such a show off. Apparently one his more graceful flops was when a bunch of students joined the group so he had quite the cheering squad.





1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic videos! What a show off! I couldn't do those things off the diving board in a pool let a lone off a cliff - way cool Steve! It was a beautiful place - I might talk Kevin into going next break.

    ReplyDelete