Friday, May 15

Red Rock Resort

Just when I thought I'd seen all there was to see I found out that there places here just like paradise. This resort is so beautiful. A lady from Seattle runs it and it has a beautiful walkway that is lit a t night to walk down to the tiki bar you can order from and sit under thatched tables or go down to the beach and sit in the comfy beach chairs on the white sand beach with a beautiful view of the Atlantic. Yep I like this place. 


While we were eating these amazing BBQ ribs and most amazing salad this dog was just lying there and we thought it was pretty much the best "play dead" we'd ever seen.


I love how its lit up at night.
We even found a little hike to explore. it was a bit of climbing and some steep cliffs but the view was awesome. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to relax with a view and have some dang good food.






1 comment: