Thursday, May 14

Numero Uno Beach!!!

K so Imagine this big waves + boys = abuse. They got pushed around as they tried to ride these huge waves at #1 Beach. The Atlantic side of this island has huge waves so  these guys had fun. I can't even count the number of times I saw them slapped in the face by a wave or rolled over and over. It was very entertaining to watch.
These little guys dig holes and come out when its safe. so of course David keeps seeing them go in holes and decides to dig them out to chase them. They are so fast. After a bit it seemed like the main goal of chasing the crabs was to get me to yell or screech. Its scary when they run in your direction. 






There's a river that I'm still not sure whether it was running into the ocean or in to the island but I think it was the first since it was fresh water. We were trying to wash off the saltwater  in the river. It's sticky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment