Monday, May 25

Welcome to Bahamas Ross





This is Paradise Cove where they had the opening party for Ross. It was so pretty. We played Volleyball in the white sand and drank (juice) and ate. We took the bus out there with the rest of the school and the driver was telling us all about 8 mile rock being the oldest settlement there. It was kinda funny because it wasn't even a cool looking area. It just looked like the bad side of town where all the bars and gangs would be. An the hurricanes wiped them out a few years ago so  there are tons of houses that have roofs falling in and the trees have their tops chopped off still from years ago. 

I didn't tell him to put the rubber band on I swear. He's so photogenic. Look at the camera love the camera.


I'm glad I didn't need to know cause no on never sat at the stand and in an emergency panic would have erupted.

I was just trying to get the moon but Geno got in the way. Good thing she's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment