Sunday, June 14

Before And After Shots

Before
After
So after a 6 month growth spurt of hair We decided that the hair was maybe one night going to turn on Steve. It was super long and I hate finding so much long hair all over the place. So Steve got his first Bahamian Hair cut and I think its kinda amazing. Not so curly but then again he won't look like a mad scientist everyday, especially after sky diving. Of course he looks greatest when he's clean shaven... hint hint wink wink, but I think everyone else will agree that he looks like a mix of all the hottest actors but with one major improvement on them. He's kinda crazy smart! Did I mention that he's a straight A student in medical school! I'm kinda amazed, not to say that Its surprising, but I didn't know people out there that were semi normal were that smart. anyway. Here he is the new Cary Grant!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the best and I so, so, so want to spend some time on your beach! We miss you. Congrats on the straight A's. Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you are looking more like a Smith. And wonderful grades. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete