Sunday, June 14

The International Bazaar

This is the International Bazaar. The 1st time I went there with Steve and it was almost completely deserted except or a gazebo  where these men hang out all day. I was kinda creeped out cause no one was anywhere and there was music playing os it had a deserted carnival in a scary movie feel. I came back with a couple of friends who wanted to take pictures there and it wasn't too bad. There still weren't many people around but we were bus taking pictures so its not as noticable. I guess a lot of the businesses closed when the hurricanes in 2004 and 2005 wiped out the Hotel there. It seems as though that happened in a lot of places all over the island. Anyway its a cool are and it was fun to explore!
The European Area is the prettiest!
Sorry A added a random sunset picture but its pretty enough
This tree reminded me of a bonsai tree, just a bit larger!



No comments:

Post a Comment