Tuesday, June 23

Steve and the Soccer Field

So I can't help but post this picture cause at least once a week he gets all dressed up and goes to school. Dang he looks good. And those are the days I give him a ride on the scooter and I always have kinda rolled out of bed barely presentable and drop him off. I look SO so good next to him like that! 
Yeah for staying in shape. In Dominica it was volleyball here he joined a league with a lot of locals and about 2 other students. They have fun. Its a lot of people who are slightly passed their prime and quite a few who are in their prime. Either way there is sure a lot of yelling at each other involved. As far as I can tell this scottish preacher is the backbone of the whole game. I think hearing so many accents made the whole game all the more enjoyable to watch. Steve did pretty well as far as I could tell. He was sure around the ball a lot. And he definitely got a workout out of running after the ball for 2 hours! Its good  to have entertaining diversions.



No comments:

Post a Comment