Monday, September 28

Fat Cats Bowling with our Families

I convinced everyone that bowling was the way to go. Of course it doesn't really take much work. Suzie and Ryan would probably go bowling in a snowstorm and my sister Val would walk 3 miles to see the black lights. (Just kidding, I just wanted to show how eager you already were to go bowling.) The big story of the evening was when my mom who I don't think even remembers the last time she bowled trashed our whole team. It was so fun. I really wish the bowling alley here in the Bahamas would put in some cool lighting and better music. But its still bowling so we'll live.




The arcade of games attached included this dragon punch, which was so awesome. What ya gotta do is 1st pull down the punching bag, 2nd take aim and hit it as hard as you can. I took some videos of this, but silly me I forgot about the fact that if you turn the camera sideways videos can't be turned later. so they're all sideways. Steve on his 1st try was just barely off making a new record. My brother inlaw on his last try beat the score. It was just a fun random night.

Lets not forget the new arcade game guitar hero!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys must of had a ton of fun. We miss you tons!
    Love Kaydee & Emma

    ReplyDelete