Monday, September 28

Taking Katy to the MTC

My friend Katy is going on a mission to Richmond Virginia (Yes I know its the same as your's Ben) So now that the MTC no longer does a meeting with the family before they ditch their kids at the MTC Liz offered to drive her and Annemarie and I joined since we won't see her again for who knows how long. At least by then I'll be in the US though.

These ar my favorite girls. They are funnest easiest going people I know and that is why I love them.

And of course we got a lot of double takes since we were 4 girls (and might I add good looking girls) and you know, missionaries are starved of that kind of thing. As we drove in though Katy kind of wished she hadn't waved at the missionaries that were trying to get our attention. You know she is the only one who has to stay there :) Our last glance of Katy was her walking with The elders towing her luggage and me yelling bye from the car window. A sad sight but it amused us so why not. Anyway We love you Katy and hope you do enjoy serving the lord.

Small side step from the topic here. We ate lunch at Mad Greek and on the menu was a picture of 2 kids I used to teach at Challenger. They are so cute so I had to take a picture. Reminds of the good ol' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment