Monday, September 28

Super Hero Academy

After our weenie roast in Mill creek canyon, we had to stop to take some pictures of this sign. It just is too funny.

What happened is we all decided at the campfire what our super power is according to our last name, then when we stopped we decided to pose. I love having friends who are ok with being silly.
My super power involved both my names, Nichols Smith I can wield nickel into what ever I want and control it with my mind.

Andrea Pratt was one who has a way with words and is an excellent insulter.

Liz Braithwaite can turn anything in her path into a clearing.

Annemarie Neff's power is over the Swiss Army Knife.

Anyway I'm not sure how obscure some of the powers are but believe me we are not the girls to pick a fight with.


FYI We were on the main canyon road around the time when people are headed out of the canyon so we had a lot of spectators. They probably thought we were very strange and it took a lot of time trying not to take pictures when cars were coming. We thought it would put quite the damper on the evening if a car veered into us cause they couldn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment