Wednesday, September 30

My Crazy Family

Over the break I got to hang with my family doing various things. It was fun. I don't get to see them often at all so I enjoyed getting to relax at home.




I spent about half the break worried that all the mail that was being sent to me to bring to the Bahamas wasn't going to make it on time. So this was a daily trip made to check the mail. Luckily all the mail made it there but just barely.


I introduced My brother to the Belgariad series by David Eddings. It is the most amazing fantasy ever. So it was common of Johnny when he wasn't working to be reading. Seriously if you've never heard of them or read them I suggest you do. It is one of those series you just can't put down and it has good humor in it.


From my Nickel Mania trip with some friends I bought a slinky with the tickets I won. So I taught Cole just what a slinky does. And I myself re-discovered just how fun slinkys are. Slinky slinky slinky slinky! (Ace Ventura)

Then of course there were many Hand n' Foot games. My Aunt Esther taught me this one and its dang fun. And no, if you were wondering, it has nothing to do with foot and mouth disease.





No comments:

Post a Comment