Monday, September 28

The Living Room

I feel bad that Steve didn't get to come on some of the adventures my friends and I cooked up. But if they are good enough we could always recreate them and have some more fun. So my friends in SLC decided to do some hiking on Labor day. We went above Red Butte Gardens and were trying to hike to the Living Room, but there seems to be a profound lack of signs in this area and a remarkable amount of interlocking trails. We may have made it to the Living Room but how would we have even known. It was a fun hike though.

This is what we look like when we're not sure where to go and nobody's really leading.

Erg!


Lovely old Salt Lake. I really love this town.

We came across this man and it may seem mean but we named him Sasquatch. No worries we didn't tell him or even talk to him. We were to busy watching him beat the offending brush on the side of trail with his walking sticks. I never knew that brush was that annoying. It was kinda funny and definitely made us laugh.

Now if this is the Living Room this would be our only proof of the fact. Cool picture eh?

Steve's camera has a great zoom on it. Thar yonder ya see the darlin' temple square.


And there really is something to be said about the land of Jamba Juice. I can't believe that they haven't moved operations to the Bahamas. It seems like the perfect location for such a beautiful thing. If anyone reading has never tried a Jamba Juice. I suggest you get off your butt and go get one now. Go on. Get.... It's really a piece of heaven in a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment