Monday, February 17

Grandparents Come To Visit

We were lucky to have family willing to travel so far to see our new little guy. We decided to have him blessed at three weeks because both Steve's and my parents would be here then. My sister Valerie and her family came out as well so we had a full house. We met Steve's parents at a restaurant part way down to detroit so it wouldn't be quite so late. Then we spent a day showing them Frankenmuth and relaxing at our home.







 We had him blessed in an outfit borrowed from Denise and Phillip his aunt and uncle. and I was gonna get my mom out for a picture with him but somehow missed that opportunity. I guess at three weeks after having a baby its hard to keep everything straight. At least we caught Steve's parents.


 My nephew and neice were super stoked to hold the baby it was super cute. 




While my sister was here for almost a week I made a few suggestions on what would be fun for them to do. So they of course they went to Frankenmuth. They really wanted to see a great lake so we went up to Lake Huron and they swam in it. And my friends here in Saginaw own a private pond so we went and spent a day there. There were kayaks, a canoe, a paddleboat and toes for the small beach so it was the perfect haven for the kids. 

We love family. I'm so glad that we could have them here for a short while. Its hard to be so far awayfrom them but as always its not so bad when you know its temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment