Monday, February 17

Off To Colorado We Go

 We visited Steve's Family in Colorado in October. This is the part where I find out just how out of shape I am as they try to kill me. Not really but seriously we went rock climbing and hiking and I'm pretty sure I almost died. But I do have my excuse that I just had a baby. Yay finally a legitimate excuse. So other than that it was a fun trip and Felix got to meet a bunch of his cousins there, including Denise and Philip's new baby boy Brigham. And its always fun staying with Ashley and David. Its always a party at their house.






 Felix was actually pretty awesome on the flight out there he slept most of it. It was a bit rougher on the way back but he handled it like a champ for how little sleep he got on this trip.












 I walked in on Mary swinging Felix in this blanket while he howled. it was pretty funny. I guess he didn't appreciate how soothing it was. 

 We also visited the Molly Brown house in Denver. We didn't go in but we went in the shop and tried on some weird masks so it was a big thumbs up. Steve's parents also showed their old house there. It seems like we always run into places they used to live. It was interesting to see for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment