Wednesday, April 15

Thats a heck a lot

Hey did I mention that Steve has 9 tests! Thats right 9. I think I would go crazy with that kinda pressure, but he keeps on trucking. They have finally brainwashed him to take it all in stride. He just keeps studying and its not a big deal. I think the whole moving to the Bahamas was a bigger deal to him. Anyway he is getting there. next week are most of the tests. he only has one left this week. And after that we get to pack and hike and play and by then hopefully we'll have an apartment to move to. Anyway I just wanted to mention the whole 9 test thing cause I think that is natural selection at work. they are cutting off the weakest link of the herd and luckily thats not Steve. It sucks to be the weakest link. You get eaten! I'll take the weirdest link. At least then I'm safe from the wolves. Oh man I can't wait to have a couch again. And this awesome house has balconies and all that jazz. Ok I've rambled enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment