Monday, April 20

It ain't chicken without a good marathon

 So this is the week we've been waiting for for so long. Test Week. There are 4 tests one every day until Thursday. I like to think of it as Test Marathon week. Normally a good Marathon is so enjoyable. There's the race that you run and throw up during and after and can't walk for days later, or the weekend long viewing of some Tv Show and you just glue yourself to the couch with mass amounts of food. The later is what I prefer. To each his own. A test marathon week is pretty intense. You take a test and then study and take a test and so on. No time to breath this week at all. So My chore of the week was packing the barrel. I wasn't as good as I thought though. I was gonna get that barrel so full. but this thing called over-kill took over and I tried unsuccessfully to put our whole life in a barrel. I did ok though. I fit everything except Steve's dressy clothes. Now my only problem is trying to get everything else to let the lid close. I even sat on the barrel and tried to seal it. I think I might have have Steve sit on it and then close it. But I'm determined to make sure everything that is in there stays in there. So Thursday some hopefully very strong men are coming to get the barrel. It'll be just great watching them haul it from our 4th floor house.  Anyway long live the Tests of justice and mind numbing frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment