Wednesday, April 1

Ping Pong and its influence on pancake consumption

So Steve is doing Intramurals in Ping Pong also. I of course went to take pictures cause it's quite rare that he gets to be in any. He really likes playing. I play with him sometimes but I'm not amazing. I like to keep my reputation of being average except in the things I'm not! I feel as though Ping Pong and olympic pancake eating have a lot in common. For instance the other day I was thinking about things and it feels like fall in Dominica. The blasted rain won't leave us be. I thought it was going to start getting hot and so of course I mention that to others and then of course the rain has to come and make me look silly and a liar. Whatever. I so don't care. 

Did I ever tell about my phone here. At this moment it says that the date is January 20 and there is no way of changing that. It also has taken to a terrible sickness. every morning between 9 and 10 it buzzes at me making me think somebody is calling. I love getting calls. even if I suck at answering. But really to get my hopes up and end up just having some kind of mysterious fever is just mean. I do apologize if anyone here has been a victim of calling me and never getting answered. I never here my phone. It only buzzes when  I don't have calls  or texts. We'll just be happy it isn't  broken yet, which is the usual trend with small electronics I own. And I now  want the rambling to stop so I'm done. GO STEVE Ping pong them to the sky. Or whatever you cheer at people. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all those extracaricular (sp?) activities... that's what keeps you two looking so good :-) I hope the rain stops today so that the water will be clear at the beach tomorrow! What should plan B be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture you got of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like uncle like nephew. Vance loves ping pong! That's all he did in the academy when he wasn't studying.

    ReplyDelete