Saturday, April 11

Pumpkin Carving Weather

So whenever it gets super stormy and rains like crazy I always feel like its fall and time to carve pumpkins again. I love fall! It's the best season ever. You get good weather and stormy weather. The leaves change color and then there's crunchy leaves to walk on. And Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. And then best of all snowstorms! Yep I love storms. So the point to this is that today was one of those stormy days. It rained so hard this evening, so I walked up on top of our building and took some pictures. It was so beautiful. We have these amazing mountains surrounding us. It's like being in a movie.
This 1st picture is of this pretty tree in our neighbors yard.




It was crazy how much rain there is. It showed up so well in this picture.

5 comments:

  1. Right now I can read your blog and totally understand what you are talking about - because I'm living in the same place. I'm a little unsure of how it will be when I'm reading your blog and you're somewhere else. We'll see. I liked the rain today too - the smell, sound and feel of the cooler air was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do live in a beautiful place Tamara! I enjoyed "catching up" with you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi aunt Tamara!!
    This is Emma and Kaydee. We just found your blog. It is Beautiful there. We wish we were there.
    Love Emma and Kaydee
    www.fourfeetwalking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete