Saturday, November 20

Gift Wrapped Just For You!

All right here is another project born out of laziness, making more work, meets inventiveness. I had a baby shower to got to for a dear friend and I got her these adorable christmas onesies, but I failed to buy wrapping paper at the store and I hate spending money on things like that, so I got the onesies home packed them in a box and then started the fun part! I decided to invent my own wrapping paper. I took some copy paper and drew out the words "Its a Boy" in block letters and then cut them out to use as stencils. I then stenciled them on and drew boxes with pictures all over and tapped those papers on the already covered in white paper box. I then filled in all the gaps with random pictures and Voila! A gift is born. The ribbon was the perfect accent and I luckily already had that on hand, Yay! So for anyone else who likes to doodle while your in church and thought it would never come in handy, here you have a new outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment