Sunday, November 14

S is for Steve or Smelly or Smarmy. Seriously!



So I didn't do this exactly like the one I saw online done, but I spent less money on it so I'm happy. I added a sequin flower to it for color and S is for Smith. I just loved this idea and this frame was less than a dollar at the Good Will here in Saginaw, plus instead of fabric I just printed polka dots on paper and wrinkled it up before adding it. I also drew and cut out the S from a cardboard box. Yay for inventiveness when you don't have what you need! Here's the link from the blog I got the idea from. House of Smiths Go ahead and try it yourself you know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a good job. I should try making something like this.
    Kaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemiah was sitting on my lap when we saw the S post and she took her thumb out of her mouth, pointed at the S and said, "That's like at Tamara's house." It was funny!

    ReplyDelete