Sunday, November 7

Jackolanterns to Squirrel Food

So here are some pumpkins that were carved at our house this year. We had such a blast carving and I was so excited cause I made a vampire pumpkin and there were some really fun designs. Then we set them on the porch and slowly at first the teeth started getting shorter and then the eyes got bigger until there was nothing but a gaping hole and I totally caught the squirrels eating my pumpkin. I'm glad we can help set up their winter food storage. They are so lucky to have us. Sophie especially loves chasing them. No worries she's never caught one and when she almost did she starting swerving around so that the squirrle would have a chance to get to a tree and that just gave her a longer funner chase. I just love our silly dog.

1 comment: