Friday, November 19

A Look Of Complete And Total Boredom

Some days I'm amazed our dog doesn't fall over with boredom. We're really not that entertaining and so she often sleeps through the day that is when she isn't out in the yard keeping it safe from our jackolantern face eating squirrels. She's such a sweet dog though. We are often amazed at how evenly tempered she is. She doesn't bite or have annoying habits and asks permission before doing things like jumping on the couch (we don't give permission for that) or trying to eat our food. Anyway I just love our Sophie and wanted to share how much joy she brings to our lives.

Also this picture shows a little sneak preview of our new couch. which I will do a whole separate post on since its pretty much our dream couch and we are so excited to have this new one.

3 comments:

  1. How devoted she is. The kids are begging me to find out if you are bringing Sophie along. I told them you probably were. They are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay we're bringing her. I'm glad you guy so are excited for her to come too. We are so excited to see you. Let me know what you want me to bring food wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bring your appetites! See you soon. Oh, but we don't have any dog food!! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete