Sunday, November 21

We Decked The Halls Early


           
        
              Here are a few pictures of our tree. I don't have a picture of the entire tree cause I'm having a hard time taking one with the lighting in out house. Its nothing fancy anyway, but that actually suits me just fine. I don't feel like its christmas unless the trees has all those fun ornaments that you collect over the years. I like trees that don't have to match and be all fancy. 

I also put some decorations on top of the piano for fun. I have a santa hat and stocking and I made some Lego houses and a christmas tree and the words Merry Christmas. I know, and yes I am a Lego nerd. When I teach piano lessons I let the kids play with my Legos and they have so much fun, but I still love to play too. I still remember when I was a kid. I had a hard tim sharing cause other kids didn't build as nice as me. I have to have perfect patterns and clean lines. I love to organize. Weirdly enough I'm still like that. I just love to organize.  Now if only I can find a career that lets me do that all day long and never get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment